7, 14 and 21 August at the following times and places:
- 9.00am to 12 noon Coplick Family Park – Cnr Tallebudgera Connection & Andrews Rds, Tallebudgera.
- 9.00am to 11.30am Arkinstall Park – Kirkwood Rd, South Tweed.
- 1.00pm to 3.30pm Casuarina (Hockey ground) – Barkley Drive, Casuarina.
- T-Ball (8 & under) $100 (includes shirt and cap)
- Rookie League (11 &under) $180 (includes shirt and cap)
- Little League (12 &under) $225
- Youth League (14 &under) $235
- Senior League (16 &under) $245 (if over 16 pay next rate)
- Senior (Adults) $370
|12 &under $40
||12 &under $40
|16 &under $45
||16 under $40
|| Seniors $50
Other uniform bits: Green Caps $35, Belts $15, Sox $15
Bank: Suncorp Bank
Name Alleygators Baseball Club
Uniform delivery, gloves, team placement.
- All players are required to attend Coplick Park on Sunday the 4 th Sept & Sunday 11 Sept from 9.00am to 12 noon, where shirts, caps, pants (where applicable) and gloves will be available.
- Baseball pants are optional for T-Ball and Rookie League where jeans or track pants are OK. All older ages must wear full baseball uniform.
- Also, on these days, teams will be completed and practices held.
The competitions will commence after school holidays on Saturday 8 October.
For families that are not decided on if they are going to register, may attend a “give-it- a-go” session at Coplick Park on the 4 th September, at 9.30am. Cost is $10 and will be deducted from fees if Registered.